January 6, 2010

DOW on track to 12,000 in spring 2010 as the Lord Said

I have not blogged lately because there has been nothing to add until this week.

The DOW is moving as the Lord said, eventually to approx. 12,000 in April 2010, please see below. I, believing the Lord, am fully invested in stocks and highly yielding covered call funds and bond funds.

Last week the Lord told me Ford would double in price. I bought at about $10. I had originally bought last spring when the Lord told me to at under $2. If only I had believed and not sold! What a hobbling of the mind and a paralysis of action which human reason and its complicit doubting can be.

Some stocks and funds for you to research: AOD, F, EEM, EWZ, EXG, HIX, HTGC, IGD, NCV, XME.

Here is an interesting wise question by Robert Schuller "What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?" For me it has been investing as the Lord directs. It is both exciting as well as relaxing knowing He is in control.

2010 is going to be an absolutely wonderful year, He is making it so!