June 27, 2010

Where the DOW is going and word from the Lord regarding America

This morning I sought the Lord in prayer, if He wanted to give any clarification on the Dow going to 12,000, and even if He had changed His mind.

I saw the current chart of the DOW with the recent ~10% correction and Dow off its lows. Then I saw a dirty yellow bulldozer coming from the right towards the chart pushing a concrete slurry, the consistency of wet clay. The bulldozer pushed the concrete under the right side of the Dow chart as the Dow was rising off of its lows. Then, part way up, maybe about 10,400 or so the bulldozer started pushing dirt under the Dow to create an earthen support, an earthen dam of support under the Dow. The earthen dam and Dow rose to about 11,000, maybe a little less or perhaps a little more. Then the Dow plunged down the right side of the earthen dam in a correction that exceeded 10% and the Dow went into the 9,000’s. Then I saw the hand of the Lord holding one of those long-nosed lighters one uses to light candles or fires. With the lighter He burned off the extreme short selling lows. The Dow rose to above 10,000 again and from there I did not see any more except I knew the market had calmed and the Dow would begin rising slowly again, that the upward pull was towards 12,000. He would not share timing on these events.

What this tells me is that He is doing exactly the two things He said He would do since February 19, 2009: support the stock market and the stock market will not crash. I have learned many traders define a correction as a 10% decline. Below is a definition of a crash, which appears to be a rapid double-digit decline. The most recent was the crash in the fall of 2008 (note: despite the unusual one-day “flash crash” on May 6, all analysts I have read have labeled the downturn over the recent weeks a correction and not a crash):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_market_crash
“A stock market crash is a sudden dramatic decline of stock prices across a significant cross-section of a stock market, resulting in a significant loss of paper wealth. Crashes are driven by panic as much as by underlying economic factors. They often follow speculative stock market bubbles…. There is no numerically specific definition of a stock market crash but the term commonly applies to steep double-digit percentage losses in a stock market index over a period of several days. Crashes are often distinguished from bear markets by panic selling and abrupt, dramatic price declines. Bear markets are periods of declining stock market prices that are measured in months or years. While crashes are often associated with bear markets, they do not necessarily go hand in hand. The crash of 1987 for example did not lead to a bear market. Likewise, the Japanese Nikkei bear market of the 1990s occurred over several years without any notable crashes.”

Knowing the Lord is supporting the market, that it will not crash as in 1929, and also that we do not have timing of the above, I believe one must be invested in strong companies that perform well despite market movements. This is not a recommendation, but NFLX and SNDK have shown such strength relative to the market, outperforming the market in the past. Also I believe certain dividend funds and stocks might outperform the market. See:
http://propheticinvestor.blogspot.com/2010/04/prophetictradercom-favorites-list.html

About noon today I felt the Lord wanted me to post the above, yet I normally like to pray and make sure a vision or word sits in my spirit before posting. He said, “Tell my children this, after the Dow rises again and drops sharply a third time, this will be the third correction I have spoken of. But know this, I will support the market after every drop. You see it has happened. I will not leave you or forsake you. My children are in America. My children work in American companies. Would I utterly leave you and turn my back? I will not. Remember I am a God of lovingkindness and mercy, and not only justice. I will heal America. As America kneels I will lift you to your feet. And, yes, I will humble those who refuse to bow to Me and honor Me. I will separate the wheat from the tares. I will pluck out and cast down those who have exalted themselves for only a time. My patience is short with the proud and arrogant. I will not tolerate it. But do not think I am bringing all America down. Can I not remove a false king? Cannot I remove the lying leaders? America is kneeling, my children are kneeling and I love you.”

Dear all, I am crying now. It is not easy for me to post words like this because they are so specific and contain words that may go against other prophetic words and even secular wisdom. His amazing love and mercy are far greater than we can imagine. He is God of the heavens and Jesus Christ is King of all earthly Kings after all. His ways are so far above our thoughts and very limited understanding. I marvel at His graciousness and wisdom in dealing with all our rebellious attitudes in America.
Please do read “America”: http://propheticinvestor.blogspot.com/2010/06/america.html

Update as of August 12, 2010: At 11:30 this morning PST I heard and saw the June 27 vision bulldozer pushing dirt, coming from the right side and moving towards the left, pushing up the stock market. It was if he had finished his lunch break. I also heard the sound of his engine revving up, ready to move. In the original vision it was like a silent movie with no sound. I bought September SPY calls today and will likely hold for up to about 10 days.

Update as of August 17, 2010: I sold the September SPY calls today for a 15% profit. Glad to have heard that bulldozer revving up!

Update as of September 20, 2010 3:30 pm: This prophecy came to pass. “I saw the current chart of the DOW with the recent ~10% correction and Dow off its lows. Then I saw a dirty yellow bulldozer coming from the right towards the chart pushing a concrete slurry, the consistency of wet clay. The bulldozer pushed the concrete under the right side of the Dow chart as the Dow was rising off of its lows.” This happened from about July 6, 2010 through July 13, 2010. “Then, part way up, maybe about 10,400 or so the bulldozer started pushing dirt under the Dow to create an earthen support, an earthen dam of support under the Dow. The earthen dam and Dow rose to about 11,000, maybe a little less or perhaps a little more.” This happened from about July 14, 2010 to August 10, 2010. “Then the Dow plunged down the right side of the earthen dam in a correction that exceeded 10% and the Dow went into the 9,000’s. Then I saw the hand of the Lord holding one of those long-nosed lighters one uses to light candles or fires. With the lighter He burned off the extreme short selling lows.” This happened from about August 11, 2010 to August 31, 2010. The Dow did plunge down and went into the 9,000’s, but the correction did not exceed 10%. “The Dow rose to above 10,000 again and from there I did not see any more except I knew the market had calmed and the Dow would begin rising slowly again, that the upward pull was towards 12,000. He would not share timing on these events.” The Dow as of today is at approximately 10,750. The Dow has been rising slowly again towards, 12,000. The Lord has shown me over the last couple of weeks that the Dow will have minor corrections but will progress upwards towards 12,000.

Update as of January 26, 2011: The DOW to 12,000 prophesy was fulfilled January 24, 2011. The DOW reached within 20 points of 12,000 on January 24 and broke through 12,000 on January 26. Please know the prophecy was fulfilled on January 24, 2011 because numbers are always approximate, not exact.