September 2, 2010

Economy will warm up and political leaders will "tipple, topple, tumble"

The Lord gave me a very clear and emphatic word just now:

“The economy. The economy will warm up. I said I was doing it last year. I will do it again.

“You have heard others talk of an “October surprise.” Oh yes, there will be a surprise. Your tears will be turned from mourning to gladness. Your heart will no longer sink and tremble. I speak to America, daughter, not to you. America, your leaders will tipple, topple, tumble. Humpty Dumpty had a big crown. Humpty Dumpty let all the people down. Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a big fall. All the people looked at Humpty Dumpty and said, ‘Poor Humpty Dumpty, how do we put him back together again?’

“Do not think, child, I am speaking of the president. I am speaking of the leaders. Establishment shall fall. Their designs shall fail. I am King and have not relinquished my rule over America. I am King and my children cry out for me. My warriors. My prophets. The sons of God shall arise and their presence shall be felt! Their presence shall shake, shake, shake! A great earthquake – I speak of spiritual things – shall shake, shake, shake them off the wall!!

“Post this, my daughter. Your time, everyone’s time, MY time has begun!”

Update as of October 5, 2010 1pm: “The economy. The economy will warm up. I said I was doing it last year. I will do it again.” http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101005/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy
The U.S. service sector, the nation's predominant employer, expanded in September for a ninth straight month. There were a few promising signals for winter. A gauge of future business, the new orders index, grew more quickly in September than in August. That suggests demand for services has increased and business activity may grow in the next few months. The DOW approached 11,000 today.

Update as of November 2, 2010 10:30 pm: As Rand Paul, the tea party-backed Republican candidate in Kentucky, said this evening regarding the elections, "Tonight there's a tea party tidal wave." http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101103/ap_on_el_se/us_senate

And here is another interesting quote that 40% of voters are supporters of the conservative tea party movement, "About four in 10 voters said they were worse off financially than two years ago, according to preliminary exit poll results and pre-election surveys. More than one in three said their votes were an expression of opposition to Obama. More than half expressed negative views about both political parties. Roughly 40 percent of voters considered themselves supporters of the conservative tea party movement. Less than half said they wanted the government to do more to solve problems."
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/top/all/7276525.html


The Lord said on April 29, 2010 that the tea party would actually topple the political establishment and it did happen, praise Him so, so much for the hope He is restoring tonight to America. What an incredible God, what a night of bright hope.

Here is the other original word:
http://propheticinvestor.blogspot.com/2010/04/usa-shall-defy-sovereign-debt-crises.html