May 9, 2010

New word about the DOW

This weekend I communicated with Carl and one other (I do not share his avatar for privacy’s sake) for the first time. I was discouraged. But they are encouragers. I am so grateful for their support and spiritual perspective and insight.

Here is a word that came to me, flowing like a new song, last night, Saturday night, at about midnight:

“Child, 12 is the number of governance, the 12 apostles, the 12 tribes of Israel. On May 12 I will govern the DOW. The storm will be over. The sun will be out. You must be invested by May 12. Look for the DOW to dip again. Mon, Tues, I have not said when. Have fun on the roller coaster. Get on board. Have I not told you Amazon is Amazing, Ford is Flying, Sandisk is Sensational, Netflix is Novel, Lowes is Lovely, and Apple is Appealing. The banks, the banks, a bundle will suffice like XLF. Gold is good. But you have time for gold [to eventually buy it]. What I have given will fatten your wallet.

“Command the market, daughter. My sons and daughter have a right to command. Yes, I have told them to command. Only then shall the mountain move.

“A new mountain shall arise, the DOW, yes, is resilient because you, yes and others, command. It is my pleasure to answer. You think I won’t but I will. You see Me smiling because nothing is too great for Me. As the tide swells, as the mountain rises, my prophets, my people shall be lifted up and refreshed.”

At about 11:50 am this morning as I was reading the book of John and humbling myself before the Lord, a very strong downpour of rain started. This last week had been bright and sunny with beautiful California days so I was caught unawares by today’s downpour. Since Friday I had been asking for a sign confirming the short-selling would end soon also to confirm the “word” received last night at about midnight. It occurred to me this storm was a sign of the short-selling storm. I heard the words, “It will clear by 1pm.” So I awaited 1pm to see if the clouds covering San Jose, California would part and the sun would start shining through. If so, I will post what I heard last night. As I write now, about noon, 12 hours after the word last night, the rain is light and not pouring. But I need to see if the sun will come through by 1pm. That will be the confirmation for me that by May 12, 2010 the short-selling storm will have quickly passed and the sun will have come out on the market. Oh my - it is 12:02 pm and the sun has poked through the clouds. As of 1pm it is mostly overcast but no rain and the sun pokes through time to time. A cool breeze blows gently. Even at 1:30 pm there is no rain, it is overcast with the sun poking through time to time. Now at 1:43 pm it is lightly raining again. At 1:44 pm the rain has stopped. At 1:54 pm there is much more parting of the clouds and open sky. Now at 1:56 pm the sun is poking through and shining again. I wouldn’t take these times to mean anything, they are approximate, other than the stormy pouring rain was exceedingly short in the natural today. And there are little periods of light rain. But certainly a parting of the clouds and the sun poking through. I must post this now because I feel this new word most be declared to the heavenlies.

Update as of May 9, 2010 5:30pm:

This afternoon has remained the same as about 1pm, the clouds parting in places with some sun shining through. A few very light rains for only a few minutes. No more downpours. In fact, now the clouds have broken up into attractive puffy clouds, the sun is shining now. Refreshing day, thank goodness. This is surely the sign I was praying for since Friday to confirm the market would be rising again soon. Please don’t think I think I am so special that the Lord would send such a compelling and unusual sign (given the incredible weather San Jose enjoyed the last week) just because I asked. I asked not for me but for His sake to confirm His word without doubt. I told Him I needed a sign that was very obvious, one I couldn’t misinterpret or read into. That is what I believe He did today.

Please see April 29, 2010 prophecy, “The tea partiers… shall tip and topple established ways through flowers of Peace. They strike with a flower. Ah, what a mighty flower! You have not seen anything like it since the 1960’s flower children. A movement of change”
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100509/ap_on_el_se/us_utah_stakes
“After toppling three-term Republican Sen. Robert F. Bennett in Utah, tea party activists and other conservative critics shifted their sights Sunday to a mid-May primary in Kentucky, their next big challenge to a political establishment they have vowed to upend.”

Update as of May 9, 2010 6:10 pm:
Here is an update a friend just emailed me:

Wow! Just wow! DOW futures up 200, S+P up 25, Fear draining out of T-notes/bills.

EU Crafts $928 Billion Show of Force to Halt Crisis (Update1)
By James G. Neuger and Meera Louis
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-05-09/eu-crafts-962-billion-show-of-force-to-halt-crisis-update2-.html

May 10 (Bloomberg) -- European finance ministers put together an unprecedented loan package that may be worth 720 billion euros ($928 billion) for debt-swamped governments in a bid to restore faith in the euro and prevent Greece’s fiscal woes from unleashing a global crisis.
Jolted into action by last week’s slide in the currency to a 14-month low and soaring bond yields in Portugal and Spain, the 16 euro governments pledged to make 440 billion euros available, with 60 billion euros more from the EU’s budget, said Spanish Economy Minister Elena Salgado at a press conference in Brussels today. The International Monetary Fund may provide a further 220 billion euros, she said.


Update as of May 9, 2010 9:15 pm:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100510/bs_nm/us_eurozone
EU, IMF agree $1 trillion emergency fund
BRUSSELS (Reuters) – Global policymakers unleashed an emergency rescue package worth about $1 trillion to stabilize world financial markets and prevent the Greek debt crisis from destroying the euro currency.
The rescue, hammered out by European Union finance ministers, central bankers and the International Monetary Fund in marathon talks at the weekend, was the largest package in over two years since G20 leaders threw money at the global economy following the collapse of Lehman Brothers.
The size of the package surprised financial analysts and the euro rose close to 2 percent while stocks in Asia firmed….
Policymakers around the globe are worried the crisis in Greece could spread to other countries, fears compounded by the unexplained shock plunge in U.S. stocks on Thursday.
In Europe, officials said they would fight speculative investors they blame for aggravating the public debt crisis.
"We now see ... wolfpack behaviours, and if we will not stop these packs, even if it is self-inflicted weakness, they will tear the weaker countries apart," Swedish Finance Minister Anders Borg told reporters in Brussels before the EU meeting.


Update as of May 10, 2010 3pm:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100510/ap_on_bi_st_ma_re/us_wall_street
Stocks surge on plan to ease European debt crunch
By TIM PARADIS, AP Business Writer Tim Paradis, Ap Business Writer
NEW YORK – Stocks rocketed to their biggest gain in a year and bond prices fell Monday after a nearly $1 trillion plan to contain Europe's debt crisis reassured investors.
The Dow Jones industrial average rose about 405 points to its biggest advance since March 2009. Broader U.S. indexes outpaced the Dow's 3.9 percent rise….
Markets around the world plummeted last week after fears grew that Greece's debt problems would spread to other struggling European economies like Spain, Portugal and Italy. The Dow slid 5.7 percent last week in its worst drop since the depths of the financial crisis in October 2008. On Thursday alone, the Dow was down nearly 1,000 points late in the day before recovering much of its losses.
Triple-digit Dow moves have again become the norm. The latest swings are reminders of the big swings that occurred during the credit crisis in late 2008 and early 2009.
The Dow rose 404.71, or 3.9 percent, to 10,785.14. At its peak, the Dow was up nearly 455 points. The climb came after four straight days of losses and was the biggest advance since March 2009, when the market was bouncing off its lowest levels in 12 years.


Update as of May 11, 2010 8:15am:
Please see in the prophecy received midnight on May 8, 2010 and posted on May 9, 2010, “Look for the DOW to dip again. Mon, Tues, I have not said when. Have fun on the roller coaster. Get on board.” A pullback happened from market open to 8:15am PST. There was an opportunity to get on board.