February 19, 2010

Continuation of sunshine vision with gold appearing

Here is another vision I had four nights ago on February 15, 2010 which continues the vision posted below, “ashen black stock chart fades away and some sunshine appears”. I saw this vision again and then the sunshine intensified in brightness and liquid gold from the sun flowed down into His cupped hands like a bowl receiving the liquid (this was after He brushed the ashen dust of the previous ashen stock chart off His hands). The stock chart had disappeared by this time, only the liquid gold from the sun flowing into His hands. I realized this was not the sun’s rays but actually real gold. It solidified in His cupped hands and then with His right hand He turned the half dome of the gold upside down and set it down as if on a table (but there was no table in the vision). The half dome of gold was solid now, like a ball of gold sliced in one third (not quite a half a ball since His cupped hands were in the shape of about one third of a ball). I personally bought gold (actually the ETF: GLD) the next day on February 16, 2010. As before, I did not want to publish this vision until it “sat in my spirit” a few days. Also, since the vision had to do with a specific investment strategy rather than the stock market as a whole, I felt a hesitation in posting. But this morning I feel after prayer I should share this vision. As background, I am not a gold bug. I have seldom purchased GLD or gold or the equivalent before February 16, 2010 and have never held for more than a week or so previously.

Update as of April 13, 2010: This vision has repeated a handful of times, so to speak!, in clarity and vivid color over the weeks. As a disclosure, I am not longer invested in GLD; however, I am still prayerful about purchasing GLD or physical gold because I strongly believe gold will be a store of value for the years to come given a likely debasement of fiat currencies, such as the dollar, through huge sovereign deficit spending and debts. I am also aware another or parallel interpretation of the flowing liquid gold and half dome of solid gold could mean abundance and prosperity through the "solid" stock market (e.g. supported by the Lord despite the fundamentals and technicals "arguing" otherwise). I am reinvested in various high-yielding stocks and funds with which I am most comfortable.