January 17, 2011

Swinging at the Financial Piñata (KATX)

Dear Friends,

You will see in the last year or so I have ventured further into the prophetic regarding specific stocks, not just the stock market (DOW) and economy. The Lord has given longer term, very good accuracy regarding the stock market and economy. I tweeted three days ago, “DJIA @ 14,000 is so deep in my spirit it's like a delicious meal I've already eaten. Hard thing about the future is you want it yesterday!” Please remember 14,000 will happen in more than a year.

I have posted my impressions, visions, and what I have heard regarding various stocks in the past year. In 2009 I more than doubled my money with a stock the Lord led me to (HTGC). But in 2010 I must acknowledge some “OPO” (other people’s opinions) clouded my hearing regarding specific stocks. I hadn’t read a Christian prophetic investing site during all of 2009 through spring of 2010. But in 2010 I did start reading one and believe I got swayed by the discussions about PRRY and KATX. Both of these pink sheet stocks have nose-dived in price. In my tweets you will notice I don’t own PRRY and haven’t owned in a while. I apologize I wasn’t more clear I had exited many months ago. But please know I still own KATX. Although I have received additional personal encouragement regarding KATX, I am hesitant to share, but would rather you receive your own direction from the Lord. If you want to see some of my past revelations:
http://propheticinvestor.blogspot.com/2010/06/katx-please-pray-kat-go-to-50-cents-per.html

One of my prayers, so you know, is that KATX find concentrated, economically viable REEs in one of the two drill cores they have already drilled. Please know this is a prayer not a prophesy. Another prayer is that of a swinging baseball bat, that KATX be a “hit” with a good return even if you purchased up around 20 cents when I first tweeted on May 24, 2010. I will not rest knowing that people are underwater now on KATX. This fact gives me great consternation. So although I believe I have received much prophetic encouragement from the Lord, I have now switched to higher gear in intercessory prayer for KATX.

When something is in my spirit that I believe should come to pass, I’m like a pit bull with a bone in its mouth, I won’t let go. I feel this way about KATX. Not just for us all to recover our investment that we sowed. But to profit. Shall not the prophets see and reap when it is God’s sovereign timing for us to do so? God takes care of His prophets, not man. I never have materially gained, have never taken money, for sharing or for praying. Not that receiving “offerings” or “gifts” is wrong. But I am of the mindset we are all brothers and sisters and it pleases Jesus when we share our spiritual gifts with each other freely and without hesitation. I have an aching desire that as many as possible become blessed collectively, that one financial piñata be broken open for us all to enjoy and participate in. That piñata I’m swinging at with my spiritual bat is KATX.

Thank you, also, for your prayers that I might hear clearly from the Lord. I am aware prophesying about the market and individual stocks is not cute. It is weighty because your (and my) hard-earned money that the Lord has entrusted to us is on the line. Please know you should have several months of living expenses set aside as pure cash. But I also believe some of your money should prophetically work for you, like a tree growing from a seed, to give you a profit.

Our team – His team – needs a collective win. Let’s stay up at bat and keep swinging until we hit that ball out of the park.

Your friend,
Sierra