March 13, 2020

"My mercy falls"

Sometimes the Lord speaks to me in nursery rhyme styled poems.  I often have to pray deeper to hear the poem revealed.  Here is what I heard in my spirit just now:

“Bear, Bear – bye bye!
There’s a Greater in the sky.
Greed, Greed – see see!
Light will shine and crumple thee.

“Wisk! Wisk! Covid fish,
Back to depths deep in the sea.

“There, there, quiet falls,
My children call
Peace be on the land,
My mercy falls.”

Update as of November 20, 2020:

When the Lord refers to “bear” with me, you can check from my blog posts it always refers to the stock market.  Since March 13, 2020, when the DOW closed at 23,185, the stock market broke out of its V-shaped slump less than a month later on April 8, 2020.  Because of this prophecy I bought and have profited over 20% since.  The DOW closed today at 29,263, over 26% higher than when this prophecy was published.