April 29, 2009

DOW hit 8200 today - Just as He had said

DOW hit 8200 today and closed near it. This is what the Lord told me on March 27 would happen in April.

If you look at the pattern of the DOW since Feb (when the market was plummeting) and draw in the lines 7200, 7500, 7800, 8200, and on to 8600… it exactly happened. Exactly. What this means to me is I could safely invest in the market when it was plummeting in February and rising though very tenuously to most traders and investors in early March, which I did despite the huge fear at being a "contrarian" (the fear which I had to pray myself through as fear is not from the Lord).

Many investors are now saying the market will have a 10% or more severe correction because it is very "overbought". I read the many “predictions” from economists and hedge fund managers and other “market experts”. I even read the dreams and beliefs of other prophetic Christians. Many lost money if they invested according to their beliefs that the market would correct severely between the early March lows and now. It makes me aware that if we can’t clearly hear the Lord’s voice for ourselves, we will follow our own deceptive dreams and visions, our own wishes and not His. Not all dreams and visions are of the Lord, many from our soul, and many from the demonic world. So I’d rather clearly hear words from Him during deep prayer and worship in His Spirit. This what He wants us all to do. To just talk with Him and hear Him as Adam conversed with God in the garden.