July 21, 2010

A prayer on an altar for you

I put myself, as a living sacrifice to Him, on an altar of stones I had built for the Lord on July 10 and prayed mightily for you. It was for your Inheritance, that you each enter in. I cannot share the details of how I commanded the heavenlies and prayed for you, but please know I did not expect at all to do this. Only after praying and decreeing my personal prophecies next to the altar for about forty minutes did I boldly want to offer myself on the altar as a living sacrifice, that you may receive what is rightfully yours. I did not pray for myself on the altar of stones, I commanded the heavenlies and prayed for you by name.

Please proclaim the Inheritance He has told you (or will tell you), be of faith and courage, do not tolerate evil spirits that oppose you but take up your sword of the Spirit (which is your speaking out as you are His offspring) against them and have them sent away.

I rejoice and shout with you as your time of entering has begun!