July 16, 2010

Prophecy to others about Kairos moments & a personal journal

Everything is so extraordinarily beautiful. The wind is blowing in these Sierra Nevada mountains. A few pink clouds behind the peaks, looks like the Painter’s details. And He has set me in wonderful places. He has made my cup run over.

I know Mark Chironna’s primal scream of faith, as he described it, of praising in the midst of extraordinary pain. That is why it is called the sacrifice of praise. Grief is a preparation for change. Praise through grief and a painful sacrifice or loss opens a kairos moment.

I feel wondrously close to the Lord. My awe of Him spans mountain valleys and peak to peak. I feel as close to Him as when I was a child writing poetry to Him, long long before there was a world I discovered, myself included, less innocent and less pure. In His grace, through the sacrifice of His son, through the expansive love of Jesus, He has brought us back to an age of innocence, an age of wonder, where the strength of His wind blows away all dust and uncleanness in the air.

I started writing because He told me, “You are in the midst of a massive kairos moment.” But as I got to this point, because it was so personal and precious, I hoped to make this journal private. But He has whispered to please share. So I yield to what He wants to say.

“Tell your friends, child, tell your dear dear brothers and sisters I am not shaking, although it may appear that way, I am shifting. I have to make more room for Me, more room for my gifts, more room for my abundance. Will you rest? Will you rest from your labors?

“I know you are tired of dry fields. I know you are tired of fields that barely supply your year’s bread. I am the Bread of Life. When your bread is used up I will multiply. You will have to let go. You will have to leave something, an old way, ways that no longer work, dead ways. You know what may have been a stream is now dried up, dried up with no enthusiasm. This is your kairos moment. As the winds swirl, so I’m shifting your atmosphere.

“Come! Take the time to explore. Because when you leave one land you will enter another. You can’t see the other fully but it is a very very good land where you will find peace and rest from your enemies. All of you have kairos moments! All of you! I love you! Feel My winds blow on you! I envelop you like the winds from the corners of the earth, all of you! Come! Let the two of us, Me and you, enjoy your kairos moment together. Do not hesitate. This is more real than what you have now which is fleeting. Dare! Dare! Dare to explore and find your good report and a land overflowing with peace and rest. I LOVE YOU.”

The Lord added a postscript,

“Do not think these are the words of a soul because they seem too loving and good. Allow Me to speak to you like a Father, like a Daddy. Come. Let us explore. You will enjoy this!”