May 19, 2009

DOW will close above 8600 this week

I prophesy the DOW will close above 8600 this week and remain above 8600. This is an intercessory prayer, a commanding prophecy opposing demonic forces that would vex the market. As I write, the DOW is at 8510. May God get the glory for what He is saying and doing to raise this economy rapidly. By June the economy will be warm (see February 19, 2009 post).

Update as of May 25, 2009 9:00 pm: This timing was clearly incorrect, it did not happen. However, based on what the Lord showed in the Feb vision of the DOW, the next support level is about 8600. I believed this would happen soon, which is why I prayed and prophesied with an expectancy it would happen quickly, as of last week. The market is still behaving like a Cow Market, as He showed, slow moving and neither strongly bullish not strongly bearish. The upwards movements as well as pullbacks have been quite mild in comparison to the high volatility up through early March.

Update as of June 1, 2009 3 pm: The DOW finally rallied today to close at 8721. So the timing of my prophesy that the DOW would not only go to 8600 but stay above 8600 was off by 6 business days. I have held my DIA call options all this time and reaped a very nice profit today, thank you, Lord! I have not sold and am still holding DIA long per the 9200 by or in June prophecy. I actually bought more DIA today.