May 14, 2009

The Stock Market is a Cow Market (not bull or bear)

Many are perplexed by this market. It has been going relentlessly up with some sideways movement since early March. But this was what the Lord intended. Please read what the Lord has been sharing about the stock market since my first post dated February 19, 2009.

I am putting all my money on the line with the words I hear. My personal portfolio is up over 70% since I began investing last fall... all based on trying to very clearly hear God and follow His direction for my investments.

I am a 40-something Christian woman who lives in the San Francisco bay area. As of now I'm not sharing my name so the focus is on God. God cares about every detail in our lives, including the market and how we handle money. Even money in the wrong hands will be gathered and placed in hands which are aligned with the heart of God. When God prospers those who hear His voice, it’s so they do good as Jesus did and be a blessing, especially to those in need physically and spiritually.