October 5, 2010

Clash of Wills

On my prayer walk I had a strong picture of a possibility, not that it will happen, but it is a possibility. I will describe this as if it will happen, but please know it may not as it is only a possibility. President Obama will shrewdly choose Hillary Clinton as his running mate in 2012 because many democrats would rather have Hillary as President than President Obama. Hillary Clinton is also a strong political leader and although she enjoys being Secretary of State, she would much prefer to be President. To keep Hillary content and not run against him is another motivation for President Obama to select Hillary as his running mate. This will be an exceedingly powerful democratic ticket for the elections.

Then the Lord said this (it is not conditional):

“As the will of powerful men and women in government intensifies, so My will intensifies. Your will is no match for My will. No match at all. Your will is Goliath. My will is David. Kim Clement first spoke of My David after King Saul and gave hope to this nation. I simply look for my Davids who will husband My will. And they will huff and puff and blow the house down.”

Please know the Obama-Hillary picture above was only to lead into the word, that the Lord’s will through those who yield to and obey Him can overturn man’s will if counter to the Lord’s.

Update as of October 6, 2010 11:00am: A friend sent me this link after he read this blog post, “A Clinton-Biden swap 'on the table'? Absolutely not, says Axelrod.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/05/AR2010100506679.html

Please know I had not ever heard or read this Obama-Clinton idea before, it simply popped in my mind very strongly yesterday afternoon on a prayer walk. Please also see the Washington Post article was written at 8:46 PM PST and I blogged at 6:53 PM PST. I wrote him back, “Thank you I definitely didn’t feel it was prophecy, just that it was a distinct possibility. I’ve never read anything to this effect. BTW, the white house HAS to deny such a speculation now, way to premature and would call into question his current VP. The key point is not whether this happens or not, it’s the clash of wills word. It was fascinating to me how the Lord put it.”
So you will have to please trust me I really had no clue that an Obama-Clinton ticket has been batted around. But the fact the Lord wanted to discuss it sends His greater message that no matter how strong the will powers of politicians are, the will power of Jesus Christ is far stronger when carried out through those that love Him, His Davids.