June 15, 2009

DOW hovering at 8600

Last night I had the feeling the DOW would pull back sometime this week to 8600. Today the DOW is down about 200 points and is hovering at 8600, plus or minus a handful of points. The DOW, according to what I have heard in prayer, will stay above 8600, meaning it will not close below 8600. That is why I said below 8600 is the support. After prayer today I believe the DOW will close down less than 100 points, so the DOW will close near or above 8700.

Please know this blog is not that old. Although I have had wonderful success listening to the Lord in my life making solid investments prophetically, I have certainly made some mistakes as well. Please do not trade based on today's post. I am simply posting to go on record what I have heard today. I continue to hold a long position, despite literally everyone I'm listening to except one economist (who I just learned about late yesterday after I posted the DOW will go to 10,000, his name is Mark Skousen) saying the market will either correct or crash. This is not an especially fun time for me (understatement) as I'm going against an extremely strong current of many other prayerful or well-considered opinions.

Update as of June 15, 2009 1:15pm: The DOW did close above the support at 8600, at 8612. However, it closed down 187 points, not less than 100 points as I had said above. So I was incorrect and apologize for that. Tomorrow will be an interesting day as will the rest of this month.