June 13, 2009

DOW to 9200, a correction to about 8800, then on to 10,000

The Lord spoke in my spirit and I subsequently prayed a few separate times deeply and carefully over the correctness of this communication, making sure each word carried the clarity of His will. Please know direct communication with words and sentences is the main way I communicate with Him and I hope you see the accuracy of the previous words He has given, especially recently the DOW going to above 8600 and staying there. The DOW resting above 8600 is support (not according to fundamentals, but according to His word) so I would personally not be shorting the DOW or S&P 500 now. If you don’t believe this, then perhaps consider just staying in cash and buying on a future correction. There will be one, although not the 10% correction many traders would love to see, at least not before this September.

“Because my children have wanted a correction, I will give them one. After the DOW goes to 9200 this June, it will go down 100, 200, yes, 300 points. Even 400 points. 8800 is the signal to buy during the correction. Take heed that DOG, the short of the DOW, is GOD backwards. This prophet heard another say yesterday the DOG is GOD backwards. That is true. I can repair with mystery, I can repair with air. Yes, the DOW is up with air, air, air! Watch my wind blow. Watch me, 10,000 in September 2009. A present to my children and those not yet my children. A birthday present because Catherine has asked for one, a birthday party where everyone receives presents. I will repair with air, with that which you cannot see. Rejoice because I will inflate your portfolios! Rest in My words, I am doing things you cannot see. You see air, but I will inflate, I will inflate your smile!”

After I finished praying yet again over this word, I had a vision of Jesus sitting next to me here on my swing. He handed me a gift-wrapped box, square, about eight inches on each side. I’m not to open until by birthday in September but I believe this gift has to do with the market. Now He is no longer sitting next to me, but the gift-wrapped box is in my spirit. I believe whatever this gift is, it will be multiplied to many, whoever wants it and believes for it, too.

I need to add one more comment. I laid down to rest after praying (after all the above was written) and saw what I had seen yesterday. So this vision has now appeared twice with this same intensity as my February 19 vision. I saw the DOW chart when it had reached 11,000 and the chart was all in pitch black. No up and down colored candlesticks, just all in ashen black. Additional black candlesticks, like swords, of short-sellers appeared chaotically just above the DOW chart, similar to the February 19 vision. Except in that vision, there were the normal colors of the candlestick chart. On this DOW at 11,000 vision, the chart and the additional candlestick “swords” above the chart are all in black. This is a chaotic feel, a stormy feel, with a great deal of turbulence. I will keep praying about this and post further revelation. So this makes me all the more committed to enjoying the Lord’s inflating the DOW to 9200, correcting it back to 8800 for another entry point, and inflating it again to 10,000 which is the party with presents for all. After that I may be exiting until and after the black period of the DOW at 11,000 occurs. I’m sure He will give more direction in the future, I wanted to share this at the time because the vision has been vivid and intense twice in two successive days during or just after prayer when resting in Him. Carpe diem, timing is everything, and the Lord is telling us what He is going to do so we prosper wisely for the sake of building His kingdom in these end times.

Note: I have edited a few previous posts where I prophesied the DOW to 12,000 in mid September. Where 12,000 appears it should be replaced with the number 10,000 as of today. The reason for the correction is I have believed with conviction all the numbers of the DOW from the Lord: 7200, 7500, 7800, 8200, 8600 , and 9200, and the time frames of 8200 in April and 9200 in June and the DOW staying above 8600. But I have not had the same conviction about 12,000 by mid September. Originally the number I had heard was 10,000 but I had such great faith I also heard and thus expected 12,000. Whether I was right or wrong in my initial post, the Lord can change His mind on His actions as shown by many, many accounts in the Bible. As of this writing, the correct number from the Lord is the DOW above 10,000 on September 16, 2009. By the way my birthday is in September and I asked the Lord for this birthday present, that by His word coming true many would be blessed. Please see also the post today above that there will be a modest correction after the DOW goes to 9200 but before it goes to 10,000.

Update as of July 30, 2009 at 7:00 am: The DOW broke up through 9200 today, only one month later than when I prophesied on April 28, 2009 that it would happen by or in June 2009. Why the one month delay to July 2009? I either heard wrong or God changed His mind on timing. Also, given we had a correction from about 8800 to 8200 (600 points) during the end of June and beginning of July, I have been asking the Lord if He switched the timing and whether the correction which He mentioned happened before the DOW touched 9200 rather than after. I honestly don't have clarity.

Update as of September 16, 2009: Please see the words of the Lord to me on April 28, 2009, again on May 18 & 19, 2009, and on June 13, 2009 where He said, "Watch me, 10,000 in September 2009. A present to my children and those not yet my children. A birthday present because Catherine has asked for one, a birthday party where everyone receives presents. I will repair with air, with that which you cannot see. Rejoice because I will inflate your portfolios! Rest in My words, I am doing things you cannot see. You see air, but I will inflate, I will inflate your smile!" I incorrectly assumed the DOW would go to 10,000 by my birthday on September 16, which is mid September. But the Lord simply stated in September. I am the one who added "mid September" and "by September 16". Please accept my apologies as these additions were not in the original word from the Lord. On September 16, 2009 the DOW closed at 9791, a stone's throw of only 209 points or a mere 2.1% increase to 10,000.