April 14, 2010

JPM, AMZN, F

[This was written the evening of April 13 and posted the morning of April 14 soon after market open.]

I post the following with hesitation because except for feeling a spiritual illumination in the past on stocks like F, HTGC, HIX, NCV and some others, I have resisted prophecying about specific stocks. But a few days ago, last Thursday April 8 in the wee hours of the morning the Lord said, “JP Morgan is jumping, is jumping!” The symbol JPM can be read, jumpin’. On Thursday I bought 2011 options in the morning. The options went up 5% in just the day then I bought more.

And later on Thursday April 8 I heard, though not as strong an unction, “Amazon is amazing, simply amazing.” Notice the symbol can be pronounced AMaZiN.

And last evening I heard, “Ford is flying, flying!” And I saw a state of the art fighter jet, soaring fast and high in the sky, symbolizing Ford will be extremely state of the art and competitive.

Please be prayerful about the above revelations.

If you feel led to pray for me, please do so that I may hear accurately. I don’t know how many are reading this blog. But if any of my postings lead even one to trip and stumble and lose money in the market, the Lord knows my heart would be crushed. I feel I am a servant in listening to the Lord about the market so His people may receive the revelations and prosper. That is why it is important I accurately hear Him. There is no room for error. When my brothers and sisters have their money at stake I feel the great responsibility. If I am wrong, others suffer painful consequences. So thank you for praying for me to hear accurately. I feel the Lord will be giving even more detailed specifics and “stepping it up a level.”

He is prospering His people. For me the burden is both great and beautiful. To God be ALL the glory. Lord Jesus, we love You!

P. S. I am becoming aware that I must now prophecy about stocks as I have about the market. I believe through my words, even if no one reads, the heavenly hosts will hear the words as commands from the Lord. I believe I must speak out these words so that they might be manifest.

Update as of April 14, 2010 in the morning: I awoke to discover JPM had gapped up, or jumped, 2.25%. I also bought Ford this morning. If I had only listened to the Lord when I bought Ford about a year ago for about $1.5 and simply held. He had told me to buy when the price was about $1.5, then about $5, then about $7. I got nervous every time and sold too quickly. I am not clear on the holding times for JPM, AMZN and F. If my personal history instructs me, I sell much too quickly. I am praying I might have the courage to hold these wonderful gifts from the Lord.

Update as of April 16, 2010 9:50 am: The stock market is down about 150 points as I write due to the announcement of the S.E.C. suing Goldman Sachs with fraud. I personally am relieved GS is finally being sued, the corruption by the investment banksters needs to be exposed. Lehman Brothers was taken down and Goldman Sach's (e.g. "Government Sachs") wings also need to be clipped. I am staying the course with my investments and the DOW going to 12,000 in the coming months. It is interesting on April 28, 2009, again on May 18 & 19, 2009, and again June 13, 2009 I repeated the Lord said the DOW would go to 10,000 by September - which it did within 87 points. But from June 15 (the business day after one of my reiterations of the prophecy) to July 13 the market had a sharp pullback. I don't know where the bottom of the current pullback will be. But history has shown the Lord makes my own account profitable when I stay the course through the pullbacks and I lose money if I try to time the pullbacks. So this time, I pray to have the courage to remain captain of my ship and not jump ship into a lifeboat of cash as I KNOW the Lord shall bring us through the periodic storms on upwards to the DOW at 12,000.