April 3, 2010

Prophets can see the desires of the enemies and false prophecies

On March 31, 2010 in the evening I published the following on prophetictrader.com. But the next morning, at 6am PST, I woke up with a strong conviction it was a false prophecy and deleted it. Although it looked like it might be consistent with what the Lord has been saying, it – in fact – was not.

“Short-selling Storm to 10,200 & then DOW resumes climb

“Today I saw dark storm clouds forming over the stock market. Dark clouds boding heavy rain with flashes of lighting. Then the rain will begin, rain of the short sellers, growing heavy and strong. A short selling storm will take the stock market DOW down to about 10,200. That is the number I saw. Then, when the DOW reaches about 10,200 the clouds will start parting and rays of sun will appear between the clouds. Then the sun will come out and the DOW will resume its slow climb back up again. The lazy bull market will resume. The DOW will go to 12,000 in the coming months.

“Get out of the rain. Take your cash into shelter. Because there will be a buying opportunity after the rain.”

I am aware prophets can see the desires of the enemies and false prophecies. It is our duty when we see those desires of enemies or false prognostications to rebuke them.

This morning I saw clearly what the Lord showed me between February 12th and March 12 that He is supporting the market, He has dusted off the short-sellers and it is a lazy bull market. This morning I saw bulls and cows grazing on the short green spring grass on gently rolling hills. The hills gently rolled upwards. This scene represents the market. I prophesied and prayed that the false prognostication above would be destroyed and not come to pass. And I prophesied and prayed over what the Lord said on March 12th, here it is again:

“‘Tell My people the stock market will go to 12,000 in the coming months. You saw the green shoots, the green candlesticks creeping up, up. It is My Easter gift, a resurrection gift for your finances. My green shoots are nourishing, they are not like the government’s green shoots, some of those are bitter to your stomach. Eat My green shoots and be nourished.

‘It is a bull market, a lazy bull market. I have seen the integrity and industry of my people. My people are in companies. I will bless those companies because of My people. Eat My green shoots and be nourished. Do not doubt the market will go to 12,000 in the coming months. They say it must come down. I say eat and be nourished, there is resurrection for your finances.’

Then He showed me again His dusting the black dust of the short-selling market (which occurred from Jan 20 to Feb 8) off of His hands.”

It shall happen as He has said. Happy Easter resurrection and new life for you and your loved ones and all in Him.

Update as of April 12, 2010: The DOW closed above 11,000 today. This is the first time in 18 months, since September 2008.