April 29, 2010

Lazy Bull Market...

The market is acting today just as the Lord said previously, a lazy bull market. I am still pained by my decision to sell everything two days ago based on listening to an Other Person's Opinion, the "trading guru" email from a friend. My reentry prices yesterday and today on LEAPs were 10-15% higher than when I sold (see my April 27 post). This was very financially painful for me, so a poignant and powerful lesson for me.

Since a pullback to 10,800 +/- 100 is only 1% - 2% lower than the lows about 11,000 of the last few days I feel I should be invested and not hope for a better entry. I should add that I now see in prayer the number 10,800 as support for the DOW. Last night and today I see a minor dip in the DOW and then it resuming its lazy climb upwards. I see the sun shining to the upper right of the chart. There are no dark clouds or ashen black (representing short sellers) present. The sun is out on the market.

After prayer I realized if I have absolute confidence the DOW is going to 12,000 based on the Lord's word - which I do - why not buy very long term options to give me plenty of time for His timing? So I bought in the money DOW 2011 LEAPs at a strike price of 110. If you want even more time and less risk, you might consider the 2012 LEAPs. I also bought back LEAPs on the following based on the following words I had heard from the Lord:

AAPL - On April 20 and 21 heard, "Apple is the apple of your eye."
AMZN - On April 8 heard, "Amazon is amazing, simply amazing."
BAC - On March 12 heard, Bank of America is BACk!"
F - On April 13 I heard, “Ford is flying, flying!” And I saw a state of the art fighter jet, soaring fast and high in the sky, symbolizing Ford will be extremely state of the art and competitive.
NFLX - On April 21 felt it was excellent. On April 29 heard, "Netflix is a natural winner."
NKE - On April 22 felt NKE was excellent. On April 29 heard, "Nike is a champion."
SNDK - On April 14 heard "Sandisk is spectacular."

Other words I have heard but do not own yet and reasons why not:

C - On April 13 heard "Citi is your cherry". I still am hesitant given all going on with banking regulation and want to be more prayerful before I purchase more than one bank (BAC).
JPM - On April 8 heard, "JP Morgan is jumping, is jumping!" I believe I missed the jump on April 14 and 15. On prayer today April 29 on believe the word still applies but I still want to pray more about JPM.


For high yielding dividend stocks and funds, please see my post on April 13, 2010, "PROPHETICTRADER.COM FAVORITES LIST".