June 24, 2010

America

I am partway through listening to Kim Clement on his broadcast today, www.kimclement.tv, “Special Message From Kim Clement Regarding His Recent Prophetic Word About President Obama”. About 30 minutes in Kim talks about the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation and Warren Buffett. It’s interesting in 1997-1998 I was at a prophetic Bible school and felt a burning desire to pray for Bill Gates, that his massive wealth would flow into the Kingdom. So I grabbed someone to agree with me in prayer, I even remember the empty classroom we were standing in. I shared this on a prayer call this past Monday. I didn't realize that Kim Clement also prophesied later, on June 29, 2003, that Gates' would be a financier for the Kingdom. In 1999 the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation was named. The donations from the foundation each year will amount to over US$1.5 Billion at a minimum. Kim’s prophecy followed the creation of the foundation, but His prophecy was the same as my fervent prayer, that Gates’ wealth would flow into the Kingdom and help the poor and suffering… just as Jesus would do. On June 23, 2010 Gates and Buffett challenged fellow billionaires to give away half their wealth. I am struck by the “coincidence” of my talking about this on the Monday prayer call and Kim is now talking about it today. I am in wholehearted agreement with Kim. This is what America is about. Many Americans “lend to the Lord.”

Yes, we have an extremely severe problem with how this administration is undermining Israel. And many other problems that are also very grave. I agree there are repercussions from how we are treating Israel, removing prayer from our schools and national landmarks, and other apostate sins.

But all is not evil in America. We also have individuals like Buffett and Gates showing righteous, generous actions which, as Kim points out, are far more charitable and Christ-like than many religious Christians. I agree such philanthropy will inspire other Americans. Plus, God knows the hearts of Gates and Buffett and I personally doubt either will go to their deathbed without knowing Christ, maybe one or both of them do already, the Lord knows a man's heart.

So what a time we live in. Tremendous evil. A transference of wealth over which there is a violent spiritual war. And then greatness in America exhibited by a repenting church, an interceding church, massively charitable business leaders like Gates and Buffett, and also companies who stand on their own two feet like Ford.

What an interesting time we live in. I don’t think we understand fully all God is doing or will do. So I am reminded of some comforting and positive words the Lord has spoken (on April 29, 2010):

http://propheticinvestor.blogspot.com/2010/04/usa-shall-defy-sovereign-debt-crises.html

“The USA shall defy the sovereign debt crises. The USA shall be immune from the contagion. Yes, I see the ballooning debt, ballooning like a gargantuan bubble gum bubble. But there shall not be a market crash! Have I not said I will support the market? Have I not said my people are in America’s companies? Have I not said I am restoring the finances of my people? Do you think I am one to trick and say, “Just kidding!” ? Do not think I will trick you! [Note: the latest correction of about 10% is just that, and not a crash.]

“Do not be waffling in the wind, child. The winds are blowing stronger and stronger. The earth cries out for My rising glory. The earth cries out for My sons and daughters to arise into their fullness and take control of the elements. My sons and daughters shall have dominion. There is clapping in the winds. There is rejoicing of the earth even in the storms. Turn off the news. Listen [to the news] but don’t keep listening. Tune your radio to heaven. There are songs in heaven my children must bring to earth.

“The tea partiers are coming over on the Mayflower. They are carrying May flowers of peace, flowers of my Prince of Peace. They shall tip and topple established ways through flowers of Peace. They strike with a flower. Ah, what a mighty flower! You have not seen anything like it since the 1960’s flower children. A movement of change.

“The winds shall increase. They shall buffet about. Stand firm, child. Storms shall threaten and be angry but I shall clear them. Turn off the news, child. Hold out the scepter of My word to the winds.”