June 10, 2010

I finally understand the Lord wants us all to command the DOW, He has given you a royal scepter

The market is up over 200 points today. PRRY announced they will help in the gulf oil cleanup, please see Prayer for the Gulf waking dream and commanding prayer about PRRY on May 11, 2010. Others have been interceding and seeking the Lord for PRRY to help the gulf oil cleanup since this day dream. God gets the glory!

http://propheticinvestor.blogspot.com/2010/05/prayer-for-gulf.html

PLEASE TAKE UP YOUR AUTHORITY AS HIS CHILDREN SEATED WITH HIM IN THE HEAVENLIES AND WARRIORS AND COMMAND THE DOW TO RISE! Please see below He has said we will not move the mountain of the stock market unless we, all of us, take our authority and COMMAND. I've been commanding but I feel there are not many also commanding. Thank you very much if you are commanding in agreement with the word of the Lord. This year I realize I cannot do it alone. All last year I commanded the DOW according to everything He showed me. I would go on walks and praise Him and rejoice and commanded. It was emboldening taking up my authority and thus obeying Him. On March 18, 2009 after a prayer walk He placed a rod, a royal scepter in my right hand and I saw it extended from 7,500 on the bottom to the top of the scepter being 8,500. As the DOW rose the scepter extended until later in the year I commanded with a scepter extending from 7,500 on the bottom to 10,000 on the top. All year I commanded holding this scepter. Now this scepter goes from 10,000 on the bottom to 12,000 to the top. But I feel weakness commanding alone. This year He clearly wants a group effort. I finally understand His intention now as I have been fasting 21 days as of today. HE IS GIVING EACH OF YOU HIS SCEPTER OF THE DOW - WITH 10,000 ON THE BOTTOM AND 12,000 ON THE TOP OF THE SCEPTER - TO LIFT UP IN PRAYER AND COMMAND WITH FAITH THAT THE DOW OBEY YOUR COMMAND AS HIS CHILD, ACCORDING TO HIS WORD. If you see jewels and gold on the scepter as I have, know it is YOUR unique scepter He has given YOU! Rejoice because I can feel the victory as we lift our scepters in agreement and commanding faith. This is exciting what He is doing!

Here is an example of a commanding prayer. On June 6 I tweeted: "On 6-7 saw myself taking a large ice pick & stabbing the ribs and killing a huge bear, the market bear. Will others agree in prayer?" My commanding prayer which I did not tweet but wrote in my journal was simply: "Dow! I command you to rise, now! I stick a stake in the bear and I kill the bear!" That was it! A commanding prayer can be very short and direct, but it is POWERFUL to MOVE THE MOUNTAIN with your anointed authority in Christ.

Here is an excerpt from the post on May 9, 2010, which is a reminder to me as well:

http://propheticinvestor.blogspot.com/2010/05/new-word-about-dow.html

“Child, 12 is the number of governance, the 12 apostles, the 12 tribes of Israel. On May 12 I will govern the DOW. The storm will be over. The sun will be out. You must be invested by May 12. Look for the DOW to dip again. Mon, Tues, I have not said when.

“Command the market, daughter. My sons and daughter have a right to command. Yes, I have told them to command. Only then shall the mountain move.

“A new mountain shall arise, the DOW, yes, is resilient because you, yes and others, command. It is my pleasure to answer. You think I won’t but I will. You see Me smiling because nothing is too great for Me. As the tide swells, as the mountain rises, my prophets, my people shall be lifted up and refreshed.”

Update as of October 31, 2010 11:00am I have written that in early 2009 the Lord gave me a spiritual scepter, to use carefully and with discernment when He directs me to decree/declare to the heavenlies in agreement which what He has said. Please know, and it’s fitting I feel led to post this on Halloween the day known for occult and witchcraft, that His children are supposed to be led by the Holy Spirit and obey His Spirit. If you do not feel the Holy Spirit’s leading to declare or decree over your life, with or without a scepter (I believe the scepter makes no difference but is just a reminder of your authority in Christ), then please seek Him first. I don’t declare often to the heavenlies because each time is a very spiritually weighty matter. Most of my prayers are that of seeking Him and His guidance, asking for Him to act on a matter, and thanking Him for all He had done and will do. We will never fall behind spiritually if we wait on the Lord and His direction and don’t run ahead of Him. Decreeing without seeking the Lord’s instruction on a matter in prayer opens, in my opinion, a believer to deception and demonic influences. Please know we will not fall into error if we walk and do not race ahead! Because over and over we are called to simply walk with Him. How pleasant that is to yoke with Him!

6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.
2 John 1:6 (NIV)

7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
1 John 1:7 (NKJV)

6 Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.
1 John 2:6 (NIV)

35 Then Jesus told them, "You are going to have the light just a little while longer. Walk while you have the light, before darkness overtakes you.”
John 12:35 (NIV)

15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said:
"I will dwell in them
And walk among them.
I will be their God,
And they shall be My people."
2 Cor 6:15-16 (NKJV)