May 7, 2010

Another prophet shares for greater clarity

Another prophet on a private forum was reminded of a post I made on April 3, 2010 (see below). I had forgotten about it. He had been skeptical of my discounting the vision as a false prophecy. His wise perspective is getting me to further examine how I – and us – can have heightened clarity especially regarding timing of events.

The vision seems to be coming to pass, at least partly so as I await the sunshine I still keep seeing and evidently saw in that vision on March 31. My spirit today is free and content, expectant in the Lord despite the worldwide turbulence.

Here is part of my post on April 1, 2010 that the fellow prophet referenced:

“On March 31, 2010 in the evening I published the following on prophetictrader.com. But the next morning, at 6am PST, I woke up with a strong conviction it was a false prophecy and deleted it. Although it looked like it might be consistent with what the Lord has been saying, it – in fact – was not.

‘Short-selling Storm to 10,200 & then DOW resumes climb

‘Today I saw dark storm clouds forming over the stock market. Dark clouds boding heavy rain with flashes of lighting. Then the rain will begin, rain of the short sellers, growing heavy and strong. A short selling storm will take the stock market DOW down to about 10,200. That is the number I saw. Then, when the DOW reaches about 10,200 the clouds will start parting and rays of sun will appear between the clouds. Then the sun will come out and the DOW will resume its slow climb back up again. The lazy bull market will resume. The DOW will go to 12,000 in the coming months.

‘Get out of the rain. Take your cash into shelter. Because there will be a buying opportunity after the rain.’ ”