May 21, 2010

Multiplication of Kingdom Finances – Beginning Now, Not in the Future

There have been a few strong visions / day dreams and odd occurrences that I would like to share. I know several have prayed for me, including a friend again this morning. I am very very grateful. Because this morning, because of your prayers, I have an effervescent joy and lightness in Him and have been worshipping and worshipping in the glorious sun and wind outside. It is all so good, so incredible to know we are only established by Him, not by our own hard work and skill. All good things and all opportunity flow from Him only. So here is some of what He wants me to share because this applies, with maybe subtle differences, to everyone reading this blog. Although it may have been “my” experience, the same experiences and visions are for all of us, for each of us. Please count it as yours as well.

Most of this is from my journal or emails to others. I don’t want to edit so you catch the spirit of when I first wrote it.

Morning of May 21, 2010:

I felt such lightness this morning and joy I’ve been outside in the sun walking around in my yard and praying and worshipping. Imagine if Christians were so well off financially we didn’t have to work. We would spend hours just worshipping, and prophesying, and praying. And other hours ministering to others and giving of our wealth. And other hours with friends and family. It is the most amazing thing, truly His kingdom – in all areas of life – on earth. I’ve never imagined it before. It is zoe, abundant life. Amazingly beautiful.

Night of May 20 and morning of May 21, 2010:

I watched Katie Souza last night on Sid Roth about being taken up into the heavenlies because we have a right, we are seated there. In the heavenlies we can see our inheritance, what is ours in heaven, and thus bring it to earth through faith.

I prayed to visit heaven and did, if simply a vision from Him it doesn’t matter because it was “real” to me. With Jesus there, He showed me a great pile of gold coins as my inheritance. He asked, “How are you going to spend it?” I was greatly humbled, bowed down, kneeling, and feeling I didn’t know because only He knows where the money will be most effective. So I said, “I don’t know, only You know, only You know.” He asked again, “How are you going to spend it?” I said again, “Only You know! You must tell me! You must show me!” He knew my sincere heart was to give the money where He wanted me to give it. I felt a certain release to stand up from kneeling before Him and His gift and picked up a handful of gold coins and cast them widely to the earth so that people across the earth might be blessed. I had a sense the coins cast widely were going to places He was pleased. It was so fun, honestly, to bless so liberally! But my casting of a handful of coins was just a mere token of where He wants me to give. Giving will be wide and great as He directs.

This morning I continued praying and worshipping regarding this vision. I lifted my hands like Elijah who worshipped the Lord before the altar He built to the Lord to topple the prophets of Baal, those who brought condemnation and a bad economy to the country. And lifting my hands also like Jesus who lifted His hands that the bread and fish might be multiplied to feed thousands. I asked the Lord’s angels to bring a portion of the supernatural kingdom finances down right now, this month of May, that His kingdom come to earth, that I might begin blessing others with those finances as I desire to.

It was this prayer that inspired me to write this blog post. I feel he wants others to do the same, to go into heaven to see what is your inheritance already sitting in heaven, and to pray it be transferred to earth for His kingdom’s sake. That the time for multiplication is NOW, not in the future. That we may have life-changing impacts and transform the world for His sake.

Unusual occurrence on May 12, 2010 – A scraped up penny and 2 crisp dollar bills

This is a very personal occurrence. Again, I feel He wants me to share because what happened to me applies to others. This is an excerpt from my personal journal, which I had not expected to share but which He wants me to share now:

There was a scraped up copper penny, heads up in front of my mailbox at the UPS store. A penny is the Lord’s sign now of penny stocks, or that is how I interpret it. Driving home I was aware He increases double, ten times or even one hundred times. He also showed me the parable of the talents, where the good stewards in His kingdom were doubled by trading. And Matthew 13.8 states, “But others fell on good ground and yielded a crop: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.” Of course this passage refers principally to spiritual matters. But what if it might also apply to the natural? I had the nudge while driving to put the scraped up penny and a crisp dollar bill in an envelope. I didn’t even know if I had a crisp dollar bill in my wallet.

14 "For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them. 15 And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey. 16 He who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. 17 And likewise he who had received two gained two more also.
Matt 25:14-17 (NKJV)

But others fell on good ground and yielded a crop: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.
Matt 13:8 (NKJV)

So He put on my heart to place the scraped up copper penny in an envelope. And it “just so happened” (in other words, not a coincidence) I had two, not one, very crisp dollar bills. It is exceedingly unusual to have one let alone two very crisp dollar bills in my wallet. He wants to show me He intends a 100 fold increase. But I know ALL is given by and purposed by the King.

“Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?”
Matt 6:26-30 (NKJV)

If He purposes a 100 fold increase or even 200 fold (neither of which I asked for, I simply prayed for a 5 to 10 fold increase) it shall happen.

Unusual occurrence on May 19, 2010 – 2 snakes and a little rabbit

Finally, kingdom finances will only be doubled or multiplied further if our heart is for others, not just the saved but the unsaved. I know a group of prophets and intercessors who were having an “emergency prayer” the day the following unusual occurrence happened. Here is an excerpt of what I wrote a friend who is in this group:

This afternoon, about 3pm, a neighbor who is a strong, evangelizing Christian came to visit and just ask me a couple real estate questions. When I came out to greet her she wouldn’t come down my walkway. She said to look down and I shrieked. There was a very long garden snake, to the right of my front steps, facing my front door. So she walked around on the lawn instead of the walkway. Then as she approached my door, I looked down on the other side and there was even a longer garden snake also facing my front door. I live in the country, and a snake time to time has been near my front door. But having two long snakes right on either side of my front door and facing my front door was unnerving to say the least. She is Baptist and even she was spooked. However, we didn’t fear getting bitten because we thought they were garden snakes. But it was surreal.

She and I shared a nice time together and when she left I took her out the back door.

Then I went to peak out the front door to see if the snakes were there and jumped because I thought I saw this huge snake head peering out from under my steps. But then I realized my steps are solid. So I looked more closely and there was a tiny rabbit, young, huddled right in front of my front step. The sweet rabbit huddled there was so touching it softened my heart. So I went inside to put on gloves to maybe pick it up and put it out on the lawn. When I came back it hadn’t moved. I got just a few feet away, talking softly, and it still didn’t move. Only when I reached down did it jump away under the brush. I kept thinking of the snakes and prayed very sincerely that the snakes would not find and eat the little rabbit.

A bit later, maybe a ½ hour or hour, I peeked outside again and there was the little rabbit again. It rested near my front step next to the bush. I again could get close, speaking gently, and it didn’t move. So I went back inside and shredded some carrot and brought it out and set it about a foot away. Again it didn’t move. I was very, very touched by that gentle, defenseless little rabbit.

I am not strongly into signs, I want to be very, very careful about overly interpreting things. But this series of events was so unusual I did ask the Lord what it meant. Nothing came to me at first and I said I knew He would tell me when He thought it time to reveal to me. A little later here is what I felt inspired with, although I don’t know if it’s the Lord or my interpretation.

The snakes are typically a sign of evil. Evil may be at our door on either side seeking to get in but does not. Through prayer the evil one is dispelled (resist the devil and he will flee). The defenseless, young rabbit represents all those who need the Lord’s protection, the protection of the Lord’s house (which we all offer to others since He indwells us). What comes to mind is Israel (since you let me know you all were praying for Israel), with evil on either side seeking to consume, to eat it. The fact the snakes vanished but the rabbit remained near the protection of His house is symbolic, I believe. Also, the rabbit can represent all we need to pray for and cover with our faith, our anointing, our standing in the gap, our caring, our warring. So for me I suspect the rabbit represents more than Israel. Such as Americans who need the economy and leadership of old restored. But Israel, given the words the group was given, does come to the forefront of my mind.

I just went to get my camera and the photos after writing the above and asked Him, “Who is the rabbit?” He said, in a very very loving and fatherly tone, “It’s Israel, my child. And it’s all those Americans I love and care for.” I’m getting choked up now. I am so grateful to find friends who care so much for many, many others because if you all pray 2 ½ hours out of your busy day what an immense responsibility to protect others, to protect even nations, you have taken up on your shoulders. I marvel to know you all, I am really humbled. He knows I’m not exaggerating. Maybe this is His sign to you that your prayers were not only heard today but so appreciated by Him. You are protecting His little rabbit.

Note: After I wrote this I broke down crying which I believe was from the greater presence of His Holy Spirit showing He was indeed very pleased with the group’s intercession and great caring.

Update as of June 8, 2010: a friend had the image of the rabbit being the power of the gospel, His blood. We rest quiet and unafraid because His word will overturn evil.

Update as of April 23, 2011 11:30am:

Last night, Good Friday. I saw myself in front of my door talking to Jesus. In the vision I was facing out, standing next to the little rabbit resting in front of the middle of my door step, and Jesus was facing my door. The two long snakes were on either side of the walkway. The rabbit and snakes actually did happen last year, the snakes appeared first and at the same time. Then a little while later the snakes were gone and the rabbit was resting in front of my door step. But in the vision, both the rabbit and the snakes were there at the same time. My adversities and afflictions began in 2010. I had a sense the two snakes represented two years as a season of great affliction and adversity. But then, to my surprise as I was not at all expecting it, Jesus stamped violently on the snake to His right. It split in two and the two parts flung up a couple feet in air and fell down. Then He stamped violently on the snake to the left and it also snapped into two parts which flung up a couple feet in the air and fell back down. There were just the halves of the dead snakes on the ground, on either side of Jesus and me. The rabbit didn’t move but kept resting, next to me on my right and in front of Jesus who was facing me still. I felt a great release. As if the enemy had been slaughtered, as when Elijah slaughtered the prophets of Baal and much rain of abundance came afterwards. I was so wide-eyed, incredulous and grateful, I simply thanked Jesus. My whole being felt as if it was the resurrection of Easter and death and destruction had been soundly defeated. A little later in the vision I flung those dead halves of snakes down my hillside to be eaten by insects. All I can say is even as I write I continue to praise Jesus. This is the victory of who He is, the vicious lashes and bloodying He bore. I’m just now remembering, as I write this, that earlier last night on Good Friday I watched, “The Passion”. I do remember in the movie Jesus stomped on Satan's snake, but the vision I had of Jesus stomping on what had been real snakes at my doorstep was a vivid vision. And I, as others have, was sobbing with the punishment and whipping Jesus bore. Then later, after I watched, I felt as if I wanted not the resurrected Jesus by my side but the bruised and unjustly punished Jesus next to me, so that He would bear any punishment for what I deserved rather than I. This is gospel, that He bore our punishment for our sins, and I surely am not without many sins. Having His punished body next to me was like a shield from that which has been trying to afflict me. My closest prophetic friends know the spiritual warfare I have been in, the pressure and afflictions I have been going through have been very terrific at times. I share because I know others have been suffering exceedingly as well. Few blessings have come smoothly and easily. They do eventually come, but only after some chaos, struggle and doubtful questioning (yes, my faith gets rocky and I do doubt and have fear, I would lie if I denied it) whether the blessings will indeed break through the demonic onslaught. I believe yesterday, Good Friday, was a turning point. Not just for me but for others. If the two snakes and the rabbit mean anything to you, then His abruptly killing the snakes is a turning point, His victory.


Please know that what I wrote above I wrote before looking in my blog journal to see what the Lord shared earlier about the rabbit and two snakes and when it was, as I couldn’t remember. Please see all He shared, some which surprises me since I had forgotten. See that His smashing the two snakes may have implications for Americans and Israel he cares for. And likely not just Americans and Israel as those are not the only the Lord loves. And the smashing of the snakes, I believe, relates to replenishment of finances. I won’t write more, but I’m so grateful to Him this day before the holiday celebrating His resurrection, and for us, new life in Him.