May 14, 2010

Propheting (twitter)

The market lurched downwards and closed at 10,620. I had an all day meeting, am fully invested, and had perfect peace because He told me to be invested by May 12, 2010. He said He would support the market at about 10,800. Life’s gyrations don’t negate His assurance. I just believed Him and obeyed.

Last night He pushed me to get a Twitter account. I really had been resisting all these new-fangled social networking technologies. I honestly didn’t like them. But I strongly felt I was to have a twitter account even though I didn’t know twitter and felt the blog was sufficient to prophecy to the heavenlies. I signed up for the name “Propheting” because “PropheticTrader was taken. I love the double-entendre, He gets the credit for the inspiration. It is time the Lord’s children profited according to the story of the talents in Matthew 25:14-29, “He who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents.” Notice the Lord doesn’t deal in percentages, He deals in a multiple, at least a doubling of an investment. And Matthew 13.8 states, “But others fell on good ground and yielded a crop: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.” Of course this passage refers principally to spiritual matters. But what if it might also apply to the natural?

So as I was driving home from the all day meeting I had an inspiration and posted for my first time on Twitter. This is as much a word to me as to the heavenlies or to anyone who is kind enough to read. Because if you’ve read this blog, you know the market spasms have shaken me with fear a couple times. But, at least I try to learn from my mistakes.

I won’t post further twitter posts here. If you don’t follow I understand. I’m happy talking to myself because I need to remind myself of His truths! Here is the post, “When a man gives you his word, he may go back on it. God doesn't. Don't let life's spasms throw you. Be steadfast, believe what He told you.”