May 6, 2010

I'm out of the market, You help carry the day

The market broke through even 10,700 so I can't trust the Lord is supporting the market at about 10,800. Maybe it will rebound, like in March 2009 when I heard the market would be going higher but it went lower before it went higher. I simply can't ride this stormy sea, although I tried. It pains me because had I sold when I heard about individual stocks I would have made a nice profit. Now I have not only lost the profit, I lost part of my initial investment as well.

The market is down over 400 points to about 10,400 as I write.

I apologize I was wrong.

Update as of May 6, 2010 10:30 pm: I do reveal myself and not hide myself on this blog. I still see the number (approximate) 10,800 as support. I still see the Lord taking the lazy bull market to 12,000 in the coming months. I'm furious a mini-futures trade (whatever that is) by a Citigroup trader may have entered a typo of billions vs. millions to send the market careening. So I've have been hit by such lunacy and evil. But I'm crazy enough to believe and have peace even though the market has hurt me personally. I love the Lord and love those who are equally crazy to press in to hear Him, and I know manna from heaven is in store. I'm stunned and tired, I really did stand and pray and intercede for the DOW this morning… indeed many, many times in the past. I could feel the immense warfare. But others are towing and pulling on the lifeline as well. They are hearing and longing to hear even more clearly. We all love Him exceedingly, no one ahead or behind, spiritual or less spiritual. We are just brothers and sisters and I feel He is doing something here in the turbulence. So, I prayed today. Oh, did I pray. I know there are others who are His kings and queens of the marketplaces, I don't mean that lightly, marketplace prophets to intercede according to His desires... not the desires of the destroyer. I am listening to you, now. We are all praying. He is doing something here and I am learning. You go, girlfriend! You go, boyfriend! Excuse my vernacular. A few will send a million to flight! I love you. He needs you, you know that. Thank you because I am defeated in this one battle but still expectant I heard Him and His word is always truth. How compelling is it when you believe and won’t let go. So you are carrying the day. Please run and carry the victory!

Update as of May 6, 2010 11:00 pm: Here is what a sibling just sent to me today. I know I’ve been in the cave, the Lord I believe has me there. I will certainly keep praying, tomorrow is a new day, but the mantle falls on many of us. Here is what you said, "Prophetic Trader, not sure how else to communicate with you - I know that's by design - but I have something to say. The Lord speaking through you has been an inspiration. Your ministry has been invaluable to me this year. I see what's going on now with the market and my word for you is to BE strong and courageous. I've been praying for you, purposely sowing into your gift. Today I want to say get up sis, shake off the dust, get out there on a prayer walk and pray, prophesy, get a new word from the Lord, and boldly proclaim it! You have been given this ministry for a reason, and it's true you're in training, but DO NOT let recent events disrupt your focus. Do not allow feelings of "failing your followers" to get in the way. Go get what is between you and the Lord and he will continue to be there with you. You owe nothing to us - visiting your blog and investing accordingly has been our responsibility and pleasure - you are completely released from any emotional ties you feel about taking responsibility for our actions! So rise up, get back on track soldier." You are a great brother, you do have my blood flowing again, thank you!!


Update as of May 7, 2010 6:45 am: I interceded again for the market. Although I sold most of my positions yesterday, there are many many Christians who are invested in the market. I feel I must continue to intercede. And I have rebuked the spirit of fear in the stock market, that there will be restoration.

Update as of May 10, 2010 3pm:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100510/ap_on_bi_st_ma_re/us_wall_street
Stocks surge on plan to ease European debt crunch
By TIM PARADIS, AP Business Writer Tim Paradis, Ap Business Writer
NEW YORK – Stocks rocketed to their biggest gain in a year and bond prices fell Monday after a nearly $1 trillion plan to contain Europe's debt crisis reassured investors.
The Dow Jones industrial average rose about 405 points to its biggest advance since March 2009. Broader U.S. indexes outpaced the Dow's 3.9 percent rise….
Markets around the world plummeted last week after fears grew that Greece's debt problems would spread to other struggling European economies like Spain, Portugal and Italy. The Dow slid 5.7 percent last week in its worst drop since the depths of the financial crisis in October 2008. On Thursday alone, the Dow was down nearly 1,000 points late in the day before recovering much of its losses.
Triple-digit Dow moves have again become the norm. The latest swings are reminders of the big swings that occurred during the credit crisis in late 2008 and early 2009.
The Dow rose 404.71, or 3.9 percent, to 10,785.14. At its peak, the Dow was up nearly 455 points. The climb came after four straight days of losses and was the biggest advance since March 2009, when the market was bouncing off its lowest levels in 12 years.